Silicone grease is soa valuable product that scientists are still arguing, no matter how the world was without it, and also without lubricating cooling liquids. At the moment, these liquids are used in all industries. Such lubricants have found application in everyday life. It is worthwhile to consider in more detail what silicone grease is, and also where and how it is used.
Silicone grease has the following main qualities:
- capable of producing a water repellent effect;
- allows to provide protection from corrosion;
- operating temperature can vary from -40 to +250 degrees;
- has the properties of fluidity, adhesion to glass, rubber, wood, metals and plastic;
- has a high heat transfer index, isolates from current, weakly liable to ignition;
- reduces foaming, lubrication is not dangerous for the skin.
In industry, this type of material is most oftenUsed for the processing of rubber products, for example, O-rings. The possibility of using silicone grease in high temperature conditions makes it very popular in the energy industry. It is also used as one of the components of heat-conducting paste. This ensures its high thermal conductivity. On most modern equipment, as well as equipment, use silicone grease. In chemical laboratories, it has also become an indispensable element.
Silicone grease for auto forms onsurface is ultra-slippery, thin, protective, corrosion-resistant polymer layer consisting of linked silicone molecules, giving the surface of the car exceptional slipperiness and water-repellent properties. It is also intended for long-term protection against external factors. Lubricant is able to maintain the elasticity of rubber seals, extend their service life, prevent squeaking, protect car locks from corrosion and freezing.