The genus of the plant includes about 200 varieties. This culture exists in almost every home and is a popular domestic plant. We have the most common pinnate calanchoe, the medicinal qualities of which are known to almost everyone. The most famous application of the plant is the instillation of its juice into the nose for colds. Room ginseng, doctor, tree of life - under such names in folk medicine is known Kalanchoe. Useful properties of the culture are used to treat a variety of ailments.
The juice of culture contains a number of useful substances:
- vitamin C;
- organic acids;
Availability and unpretentiousness of Kalanchoe, medicinalThe quality of the plant makes it popular among fans of traditional medicine. Although before the 60-ies information in Europe about the healing properties of the plant was not. And only wide use of culture as a room allowed to study it more closely.
Kalanchoe: medicinal features of the plant
To treat various ailments apply the leaves of the culture, which knead before use or make from them juice. It should be noted such useful properties of Kalanchoe, as:
- wound healing.
Make juice from green leaves, whichcan be stored after storage for a week in the refrigerator. They are crushed and filtered. For long-term storage (up to 1 year), the Kalanchoe juice can be sterilized and preserved. It is located in a room where the temperature does not exceed 10 ° C (when it rises, the medicine loses its healing qualities). Juice can be consumed if it is clear or light brown with a precipitate that dissolves when shaken. It is used to treat a number of diseases:
- inflammation of the oral cavity (periodontal disease, stomatitis);
- chronic prostatitis;
- trophic ulcers;
- erosion of the cervix;
For the treatment of skin diseases, for example eczema, abscesses or wounds, also use Kalanchoe. The healing properties of plants are used to get rid of acne and spots on the face.
Application of Kalanchoe
Preparations from this plant are prescribed for the therapy of many diseases. You can prepare the medicine yourself. Ways to make a lot, below are the main recipes:
- With furuncles, burns, nipple cracks, eczema,erosion of the cervix. The method of use is very simple: several drops of medicine are applied to the affected area. The duration of therapy is no more than 6 days.
- For the prevention of acute respiratory infections, with a cold. The Kalanchoe juice is digested into each nostril twice a day. Before use, it can be combined with water.
- With psoriasis. In the juice of the plant, honey and eucalyptus oil are added. Of these components, an ointment is made, which can be used after 3 days. Keep pasta in a dark place.
- With inflammation of the gums, stomatitis. Marl is moistened in juice and applied to sore spots. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times a day.
The duration of treatment and dosage of the drug should be checked with the doctor.</ p>