A native culture from Australia, South Africa andMadagascar. It has many varieties. One of the most famous species is a money tree or a fat woman. The plant is most popular among domestic florists. But the medicinal properties of the money tree are not known to everyone. There is a belief that culture brings prosperity to the home, so its healing qualities have not been studied. Although it is in no way inferior to the famous healing plant of aloe. Today, healers widely use the money tree, the medicinal properties of which are suitable for the treatment of diseases of the skin and joints, colds and infectious diseases.
General information about the culture
Tolstyanka is a tree-like perennial plantwith leaves of dark green color of round shape. It can bloom 5-10 years after planting. The leaves of the money tree are densely located on the branches. Flowers of white or yellowish shades with a strong sweet aroma.
It should be noted that not onlymedicinal properties of the money tree, but also the dangerous qualities of culture for the human body. So, the fat-bearing contains a large amount of arsenic, therefore it is not recommended to use the plant for therapy alone or to eat. In case of an overdose, side effects are possible: vomiting, diarrhea and even loss of consciousness.
Lovers of domestic plants noticed interestingproperties of a money tree. If a sick person is in the room where the culture is growing, the fat girl starts to die. She dries away, drops leaves, as if absorbing negative energy. When a person recovers from a plant, the period of transformation begins.
The main medicinal properties of the money tree:
Folk recipes using tolstyanki
Herbalists are advised to use the plant for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Cutaneous (cuts, wounds). Take 2-3 leaves of culture and completely grind them. The resulting mixture is placed in several layers of gauze and applied to the damaged area. To achieve a positive effect, it is recommended that this bandage be changed every 4 hours.
- With herpes on the lips. It is necessary to take a few sheets of fatty and get juice from them. Lubricate them with the affected area during the day every 30 minutes.
- Catarrhal diseases. Used to treat sore throat and tonsillitis. You need to prepare 10-12 medium-sized mint tree leaves. Further squeeze out the juice from them and mix with chilled boiled water, enough 1 cup. The received medicine rinse the oral cavity no more than 4 times a day.
- With stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers. The recipe is very simple: it should be eaten on an empty stomach with 2 leaves of the plant. An hour after eating the medicine, you need to have breakfast.
- With kidney disease. We must prepare the tincture. To do this, take 5 medium leaves of the culture, finely cut them and add 1 glass of water (boiling water). You can take 2 hours after the preparation, after you strain the medicine. At one time, use a tablespoon of tincture. To achieve a therapeutic effect, this dose should be drunk three times a day.
In addition to these recipes, the medicinal properties of the money tree are well suited to combat insect bites. To do this, squeeze out the juice from the fatty and lubricate the wound with the resulting liquid.</ p>