The main means for the prevention of urolithicdisease is a diet. Even if a stone from the kidney, for example, was removed, this does not mean that the disease is gone. It is after such removal that special attention should be given to their nutrition, which will help to avoid the formation of stones in the future and promotes rapid recovery. Urolithiasis: a complex diet is vitally important.
If we talk more about nutrition aturolithiasis, it should be noted that it can be different. It depends on the composition of the stones that formed. They can be of such kinds - urate, phosphate, oxalate. These stones have their own specifics, the food in each case is different. The chemical composition of stones today can be determined by modern urology.
Urolithiasis, a diet in whichis determined individually in each case, requires careful diagnosis. As a result, it determines the type of stones in the urinary tract, on the basis of which a certain diet is prescribed.
Urolithiasis: diet and its definition
How to choose the right food? To do this, let us present the order of the following actions.
From the very beginning, if you suspect a urolithiasis, which is confirmed by pain, you need to visit a urologist.
After this, the doctor must appoint the necessary blood tests, urine, as well as ultrasound, on the basis of which to confirm or refute the presence of the disease.
If all the examinations indicate the presence of the disease, the doctor will know the chemical composition of the stones or sand.
And only then you can put an accurate diagnosis, prescribe a treatment, diet and discuss all the preventive measures.
Nutrition for urolithiasis
In addition to the fact that all types of diets with urolithiasis differ from each other, there are still some common features of compliance. Here are some important rules to follow:
- it is necessary to limit the use of food leading tothe formation of stones (spicy, salty, smoked, fried), and to reduce or, in general, eliminate the use of low-alcohol and alcoholic beverages. Such food is unacceptable in the presence of stones or sand of any composition;
- to eat food in small portions for five meals during the day. It is very important not to overeat during the urolithiasis, so as not to strain the kidneys and the entire body as a whole;
- the use of liquid per day should be increased to 2-2.5 liters, if there are no other contraindications. But in the case of the presence of cardiovascular diseases, a large amount of drinking is not recommended;
- if urolithiasis, a diet in whichis extremely necessary, accompanied by another disease that also requires a certain diet, they should be carefully balanced. Most often these are problems with the gastrointestinal tract or others.
Urolithiasis: a complex diet
To prevent the development of this disease,some recommendations should be followed. After all, one diet, of course, will be small in order to prevent the recurrence of urolithiasis. Let us single out the most basic of them:
- a healthy lifestyle, which isdaily walks, active movement. It is not necessary to attend gyms and load yourself with heavy physical exercises, especially the elderly;
- if you are overweight, you shouldmake every effort to its maximum normalization. After all, extra pounds can contribute to the development of both urolithiasis and other diseases.
It is important to remember that proper nutrition ispledge of health. And to prevent diseases, including urolithiasis, you should stick to a healthy lifestyle and eat healthy foods.</ p>