50 years of life hand in hand - an impressive date. Half a century your parents spent in joy and sorrow, in health and illness, in love and tenderness. And now, on this important day for them, you must present such a gift for a golden wedding to parents, so that it reflects the whole essence of their joint being. And do not necessarily give something insanely expensive, the main thing - put your soul in what you give.
Standard gift for a golden wedding -wedding rings. Parents, of course, will be happy with such an expensive gift, but, as a rule, everyone rushes to pass them to their grandchildren as a symbol of loyalty and great love. You can also give a symbolic golden teaspoon or gilded statuettes of swans.
- A bottle of good wine with a sticker, specially ordered for such a celebration. The newlyweds can be depicted on it fifty years ago and a beautiful congratulation is written for them.
- A rocking chair with a warm blanket - this gift will please both parents. And in order not to argue, who will rest on it, it is better to give two.
- Medals made of gilding, with the inscription "Best wife" and "Best husband" - a good gift for a golden wedding to those who have been married for fifty years.
- If you know your pedigree well, then suchA surprise, like a beautifully decorated family tree, will come in handy. Remember all family and friends, starting with great-grandfathers, tell their story of life, will not only want your parents, but all those present on the anniversary of the wedding.
- You can order an interesting cake with symbolic figures and inscriptions. And you can make a cake with your own hands, for example, from towels.
- Also an original surprise for the "newlyweds"there will be a film about their love. A clip, mounted from their earliest photographs, accompanied by romantic music - all this will evoke pleasant memories and affection for the elderly.
Whatever you give your parents, remember,that the best gift for a golden wedding is your attention to them. Spend this day together, take a walk in the park, go to the cinema, cover the table, call your grandchildren and great-grandsons - believe me, there is no better surprise for an elderly couple than to see your friendly and big family.</ p>