During pregnancy, women gain weight. Ideally, this is 13-15 kg, which go off by themselves during the postpartum period. Experienced stresses contribute to this process. But often kilograms come in much larger quantities and do not want to leave on their own. The reasons for this may be a reduction in motor activity or a desire to eat "for two." The need to lose excess body volume occurs already by the third month after childbirth. It is at this time that a diet for a nursing mother is applicable. To lose weight and not to damage lactations, it is necessary to observe the food balance.
How to eat properly to lose weight nursing mom
Intensely to eat food to produce a largethe amount of milk is not necessary. To increase lactation healthy food, a sufficient amount of liquid, no stresses is useful. In a day you need to consume at least 2 liters of water, adding compotes, broths, fruit drinks to the diet. Especially in summer hot weather. A useful diet for a nursing mother to lose weight, includes all kinds of foods, except for smoking, pickles, pickles, allergenic foods and alcohol. Many principles of proper nutrition future mother learns during pregnancy. Her body gives signals about what is possible and what will bring harm. During the period of breastfeeding, the list of products that are useful to the mother will be added to the acquired skills, but may cause an allergy in the baby.
Diet for a nursing mother with colic
It is colic and bloating - the first signsfood allergies in a child. They are followed by rashes on the skin and stool disorders. To avoid such consequences of malnutrition, you need to add to your diet products one at a time. Within two days it will be clear whether the child reacts to the innovation normally. There is a list of potential allergen products, which excludes the lactating mother's diet for colic in a child.
List of foods that cause food allergy in infants:
- Fatty meat, strong broth, fried and smoked dishes.
- Seafood and dishes from them.
- Pumpkin, tomatoes, onions, cabbage, garlic, cucumbers, carrots, horseradish.
- Seasonings and spices.
- Sauces such as mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Milk and ice cream, semolina porridge on milk.
- Bananas, strawberries, citrus, kiwi, grapes.
- Chocolate and sweet pastries.
- Carbonated and alcoholic drinks.
To exclude these products completely, probably, it does not turn out. It is necessary to limit their use in daily nutrition.
What you can eat and need
There is a diet for nursing mothers, whose menusuitable for use on every day. The diet of this diet is balanced and contains 1400 - 1500 calories per day. It is worth replacing 500 - 600 calories with fruit or "goodies" to maintain a good mood. Such a diet for a nursing mother to lose weight, will help not only get rid of excess weight, but also improve the digestion process. A day should be consumed 150 g of protein, 100 g of fat, 500 g of carbohydrates, 2 liters of water, vegetables and fruits in small quantities, the vitamin complex is liquid or in tablets. This set contains a daily dose of calories.
Sample recipes with calculated caloric content for a variety of menus
- 30 g flakes with yogurt or juice, banana;
- toast from bran bread and 25 grams of "Edam" grated cheese.
- two slices of bread, one slice of ham, soft mustard, 25 grams of Edam cheese, a small glass of low-calorie yogurt;
- 150 g of potatoes, cooked and sprinkled with grated cheese (25 g), tomato salad, peach or pear;
- salad from raw vegetables with yogurt sauce, lemon juice, Edam cheese (12 g), sunflower oil (1 teaspoon) and a small grain bun.
- chicken legs (200 g without skin) on the grill, 120 g of boiled potatoes, braised carrots and green beans (50 g each), one orange;
- spaghetti (75 g before cooking) with sauce. Ingredients of the sauce: 50 grams of ground beef without fat, canned tomatoes, garlic and greens, 25 grams of "Edamsky" cheese. Garnish: vegetable salad. Green apple.
Snacks in between meals
- 25 g of low-fat cottage cheese, two loaves, slices of tomatoes;
- piece of biscuit with several grapes;
- small patty with jam;
- crackers with compote.
For maximum result in resetting excessweight will require constant physical training and a diet for a nursing mother. To lose weight, it will be enough three times a week for an hour to actively engage in fitness or aerobics. The result will not keep you waiting!</ p>