Mobile phones have a variety of settingsand parameters. Sometimes there is a need to reset them. For example, with system failures. Today we will be interested in products from Nokia. It works with Windows Phone. And most modern smartphones use the Android base. Therefore, not everyone understands how to deal with the "Windson Background". Today we have to find out how to reset the settings to "Nokia Lumiya". There are several ways to do this. The owner of the device can choose how to act. Everything depends on personal preferences.
Ways to reset
For the beginning it is necessary to understand, what generally variants of development of events take place. How do I reset the settings to "Nokia Lumiya"? There are two options for action.
To date, rolling back settings on Nokia Lumia devices is as follows:
- through the software menu;
- by pressing the key combination.
As already pointed out, there is noThere is a significant difference in which method to use. Subscribers can choose their own choice. Next, I'll discuss in more detail how to reset the settings to "Nokia Lumiya".
To begin with, consider the most convenient andcommon method. It's about resetting parameters using the context menu of the device. A similar step will cause all settings on the phone to return to the factory settings. The smartphone becomes like new. Operations performed using the context menu are usually considered emergency. But they are used most often.
Resetting the settings to "Nokia Lumiya" is as follows:
- Turn on the mobile phone. Wait until it is fully loaded and ready for further work.
- Open the gadget's main menu.
- Go to the "Settings" - "About the device."
- Click on the "Restore default settings" line.
- Enter the confirmation code for the operation. To do this, you need to know the device lock code.
That's all. After the done operations, the settings on the Nokia Lumiya phone will be reset. Such an algorithm of action is suitable for all models of the mentioned smartphone. The difference is that some phones do not have the "About device" item. In this case it is called "About the product". This is a normal phenomenon that should not cause resentment.
Buttons to help
If you want to reset the settings tofactory on "Nokia Lumiya 520", you can try to pre-use the secret combination of buttons on the phone. This approach works for all Nokia. A hard reset, for example, saves account settings. All other parameters are erased when using this solution. But you should not confuse it with the use of a secret combination.
How to reset the settings to "Nokia Lumiya 520" and not only using the buttons? It is necessary to use the following algorithm of actions:
- Switch off the mobile phone. All manipulations must be performed only when the device is turned off.
- Press the volume and on / off buttons simultaneously. Hold them for a few seconds.
- Then press the power button. Do this when the exclamation mark appears on the display.
- Press the volume down button.
At this stage, the settings will reset to "Nokia Lumiya". The device will turn on automatically after the operation is completed.
The last solution is a hardware reset. As already noted, the operation does not affect changing profile settings. What do you need to reset the parameters to Nokia in this way?
This will require:
- Turn on the phone. Unlike the previously proposed algorithm, the hardware reset is performed when the gadget is enabled.
- Press the volume and off buttons. Hold them in a similar position for about 5 seconds.
- The phone turns off. Release the buttons and click on "Enable".
Done! Device settings will be reset after using one of the suggested methods. All these techniques are equally effective on all Nokia Lumia.
Now it's clear how you can reset the settings to "Nokia Lumiya". There is nothing difficult or incomprehensible in this operation! Even a novice user will cope with the task.
Some people say that resetting parametersYou can not carry out a smartphone yourself. It is not true. All the techniques offered to the attention do not require any special skills or knowledge. They allow you to return to the factory settings in seconds.
Use different kinds of programs and applicationsto reset the phone is also not recommended. Only the above mentioned methods are considered official and effective. After using them, the risk of system failures and malfunctions is minimal.
If you do not want to reset the parameters yourself, you must take the phone to a service center. There necessarily will help to translate the idea into life, guaranteeing the safety of actions.</ p>