In today's world, which flooded the variouscomputers, gadgets and other smart technology, without passwords it became practically impossible to live. We all hide something from you, hide it from prying eyes, put locks, invent protective codes, etc. And everything would be all right, but one day each of us can be in a situation where the access password is forgotten.
I forgot my password on the computer. What to do?
There are several ways to solve this problem. It all depends on the account on which the password was created. If it's on yours, then it's easy and easy to solve. But if the password is on the Administrator account, then there will be a little sweat. So, let's consider all these possible cases in more detail.
Problem number 1. The password is on your account. In this case, to unlock the computer, you will need to log in as Administrator. And for this:
- Turn on the computer and press the F8 key while it is loading.
- Choose from the offered options for booting the operating system "Boot into safe mode" and press the "Enter" key.
- In the window where you will be offered, under what account we would like to go, select "Administrator".
- The computer has booted. Go to the "Start" menu, then open "Control Panel". We are looking for "Account Management" and delete the record whose password was forgotten.
Do not rush to restart the computer. Now you will need to create a new account. And that in the future I did not have to ask again: "I forgot the password, how to turn on the computer?", You can not protect it. That's all, it remains only to restart the PC and log in as usual under your new account.
Problem number 2. The password is on the Administrator account. In this case, you will not be able to log into the system. Therefore, try downloading the file manager from the OS installation disk. From the system folders, copy everything you need. Reinstall Windows. If you yourself have never done it yourself, then it's better to invite an experienced programmer home.
Problem number 3. I forgot my password on the computer. What if it was installed from the BIOS? If this is the case, you will need to reset it to the "Default" state. For this:
- Read the instruction manual for the motherboard and find where the BIOS reset jumper is located.
- Turn off the computer and open the cover of the system unit.
- Find this jumper and put it into reset mode.
- Wait a few seconds and return it to its original state.
- Close the case and turn on the computer. You do not need to enter the security code anymore.
As you can see, the situation when the user forgotthe password to enter the computer, in principle, is solved. But it could have been avoided! So here's my advice: keep all your codes somewhere in a secluded place written on a piece of paper so that you can remember them at any time. But if, dear users, one of you still forgot the password on the computer, what to do and how to solve the problem, you already know!</ p>