The power of attorney for receiving funds isA special document that gives the right to a certain person to manage the finances of the account holder. In order for it to be valid, it should be certified by a notary, although there are cases when there is no need for such a procedure. Let's look in more detail what kind of document it is, why it is needed, and how it should be made out.
What is a power of attorney for receiving money? Varieties of submitted documents
There are several types of powers of attorney:
- One-time (on it you can get a certain amount of money only once, it operates for a very short period of time);
- General (gives the authorized person the full scope of the authority to grant him financial resources);
- Special (has a very narrow range of operations).
What documents are needed for registration, and what items should the document contain?
- passport (on both sides);
- identification code;
- the legal address of the principal (if necessary).
As for the period when the submitted paperwill be valid, it must be indicated at the time of its compilation. However, the maximum period usually does not exceed 36 months from the date of signing the document. Now consider which items should contain a power of attorney for receiving funds:
1. Passport data of those who conclude the transaction (also TIN, legal address, OGRN).
2. Surnames and initials of the trusted parties.
3. The basis that makes it possible to conclude such a document.
4. Place of issue, as well as the date when the power of attorney was attested.
5. Signature of the person who issues the document (of course, with the surname and initials).
6. Indication that this document allows only the receipt of money.
7. Determination of the right to transfer power of attorney to other persons.
8. The period of validity of the document (if it is not specified, most often the paper becomes invalid 12 months after the date of signing).
Features of the design of the power
Power of attorney for receipt of fundsmust necessarily be signed by a person who delegates authority to another person. As for the legal successor, his assurance is not obligatory, since the transaction is one-sided. That is, a trustee can either refuse to perform the authority, or transfer it to a third party (if such is indicated in the document).
To date, there is a mass of samplespowers of attorney, in which only necessary to fill in the necessary items. The document must always be with the person to whom it was issued. It should be noted that the power of attorney from the organization must be signed not only by its head, but also by the chief accountant. The document is certified by the seal of the company and the notary.
When can I recognize a document as invalid and how can I do it?
- the period of its validity has expired;
- it was canceled by the person who issued it;
- the successor or principal has died;
- the legal entity that received (issued) the document, ceased to operate;
- performance of the specified authorities or refusal from them;
The procedure for the cancellation of the document must alsobe fixed on paper. For example, the head of the organization must issue a special order to terminate the power of attorney. After this, the previously issued document must be returned to the person who issued it.
In what cases does the document not require a notarization? Who else can attest the power of attorney?
So, in order for the submitted document to haveany legal force, it must be certified by a specialist (notary). However, there are situations when his work is impossible. In these cases, a power of attorney from an individual can be attested by other people:
- Directors of social protection institutions, places of deprivation of liberty;
- the head physician or the head of the military hospital (part);
- Commander of the ship.
Do not need notary services in the event that youit is necessary to issue a document for receiving a pension, salary, scholarship, alimony. To certify such a power of attorney, it is sufficient to sign and seal the official of the organization that issues the submitted funds.</ p>