Forms of silicone for baking have suchcharacteristics, such as biological inertness - harmless to the human body, and resistance to sufficiently high and low temperature regimes, from -60 to +200.
Baking confectionery products in siliconeforms, you can not worry about the interaction of silicone with food, because in their production uses material that does not come into contact with any substances. Thanks to these properties, silicone baking molds have a sufficiently long service life, they do not break with repeated use and do not affect the taste qualities of cooked bakery products.
Such forms are provided in the most diverseexecution: if you want, you can buy the most original design, which will then be displayed on cupcakes, pies or other sweets. Many confectioners have come to love forms made of silicone, also because the cooked confectionery product is very easy to get out of the mold, without any damage, without even needing oiling it. It is enough simply to turn this form inside out to take out the baked pastry.
If a person is engaged in cookingconfectionery using these accessories for the first time, it should be remembered that baking in silicone molds is prepared much faster than in metal ones. In addition, silicone bakeware can be used to freeze their contents in a freezer or for baking in a microwave oven. Also, this material is not afraid of temperature changes, so do not be afraid of moving immediately from the freezer to the oven. However, in the process of exploitation after a while, silicone baking molds can change their original color, but this does not affect their functionality in any way.
Recommendations for the use of silicone baking molds:
- When baking desserts in forms of silicone is notYou need to lubricate them with oil, unlike traditional dishes for cooking. Due to this property of the forms, the confectionery products cooked in it can be considered harmless food.
- The possibility of using forms in any waycooking. Despite the fact that the molds are designed for baking, they can still be used to make jellies, mousses, and, without fear of damage, to warm up in the microwave.
- It is necessary to maintain a silicone mold,filled with dough or other contents, since silicone is a fairly flexible material. This property, perhaps, is the only drawback of silicone capacity.
- Baking cake, pie or other bakeryit is desirable to observe the baking for a while, because it is not known how the oven and the form react to the chosen temperature regime. Depending on the ingredients used, a different amount of time is consumed for the preparation of confectionery products.
- At the end of the baking process, it is very easy to remove it from the silicone mold: simply turn it over and gently shake its contents.
Before use, silicone bakewareWash thoroughly with a neutral detergent using a soft sponge, preferably with a wavy surface. If the form has just been bought and before it was not prepared in anything, it should be lightly smeared with butter. Further, baking baked goods in the oven, you do not need to use fats.
Silicone molds greatly facilitated the preparation of confectionery products for many housewives - with a minimum of time, you can get delicious and healthy pastries.</ p>