Today it is customary to include entertainmentprogram in most events, but the scenarios are more often targeted at younger and middle age groups. It is interesting to organize contests for older people - this is the most difficult lesson for leaders, as it is necessary to take into account the physical and emotional characteristics of age. There are several rules that should be observed when carrying out similar events for representatives of the older age category:
- For older people, it is better to hold competitions in the morning (but not early in the morning), because it is at this time that they have more strength and energy.
- The place for holding such events should be spacious, it should provide areas for recreation.
- Organizing for the elderly people games, contests,the leader should be more careful and not in a hurry. At this age, reactions are slow, and any answer is thought through very carefully. Therefore, in order not to offend the participants, one should be very patient.
- If you invite several assistants of a younger age to this company, the event will be more lively.
- Active and quiet entertainment should alternate or announce musical pauses between them.
Fun contests for the elderly
If young people are proud of their beauty, strengthand dexterity, then in the older age it is more pleasant to demonstrate their intellectual abilities. Therefore, any game in which you can show your mental potential, will be perceived by this age category with optimism.
Men can be offered to build from tool materials any tool or fishing tackle. Believe me, a participant who is far behind ...
Men of this age are unusually gallant,so you can come up with a contest in which they will seek the favor of a lady with beautiful marks of attention (for example: throwing a jacket on your shoulders, bringing a chair and sitting, giving a flower or sweetness, reading a verse, inviting to dance, etc.).
Despite some forgetfulness in everyday life,people of mature age have an excellent memory for films, artists, songs, etc. Using modern multimedia technologies, it is not difficult to prepare contests for the elderly: "Guess the film", "Guess the song", "Guess the actor", etc. Competitions can gradually to grow into an evening of memories or a song concert. If the facilitator is able to navigate in time, then you can diversify the program of the event with real funny stories from life, but you should first set limits on the topic and regulations.</ p>