What has globalization given to man?
First, it should be noted that internationalrelations began to be regulated by market processes instead of politico-ideological ones. This is the first thing that globalization is characterized. The positive consequences of this change are the immeasurable growth of the capabilities of mankind. First of all, this manifests itself in obtaining unprecedented access to information, information and knowledge. There has been a rapid development of technology, the Internet is a child of progress. Thanks to this, people around the world ceased to be isolated from each other. Other positive effects of the globalization process can be identified in the following paragraphs:
- Increased competition. The productivity of labor is growing, the number of scientific developments is increasing. Countries characterized as socially stable zones become attractive for capital inflows.
- Competition at the international level helps lower prices for goods and increase choice. This is a definite plus for consumers.
- The advantages that globalization has given, the positive consequences of this process are manifested in the benefits that the parties derive from free trade on mutually beneficial terms.
- Specialization and international division of labor. Resources and funds are distributed as efficiently as possible. This contributes to improving the living standards of the population on average, increasing the prospects for the population while reducing monetary costs.
- Sustained economic growth due to economies of scale (cost reduction, price reduction).
- Labor productivity is increasing internationally due to the spread of new technologies, the rationalization of production, as well as increased competition in favor of innovation.
- As a result of uniting the forces of the international communityit becomes easier to solve environmental and other global problems. Joint resources and coordinated actions are directed at combating such problems.
- Countries are able to mobilize financial resources in a much larger volume as a result of the greatly increased number of markets.
So, what is globalization? The positive consequences of this global process can be characterized in one word - an opportunity. This is an opportunity for developing countries to catch up with more advanced ones. The population of these countries has the opportunity to live better, becoming more engaged in the labor sphere. Technical advances as a product of globalization also contribute to these goals.</ p>