For those who decided to tackletrees or logging for the winter, the tools market represents a large range of chainsaws. Of all the variety of models, the most popular among consumers is the chainsaw Huter BS-52. Before you buy equipment, experts recommend that you familiarize yourself with its characteristics in detail.
What is the chain saw Huter BS-52?
Due to the presence of ergonomic design and brightcolor this tool attracts the buyer's attention with one's own appearance. Chainsaw Huter BS-52 is a device equipped with a tire length of 500 mm. According to the owners, this unit is ideal for trimming small trees. Chainsaw Huter BS-52 by means of special equipment itself reduces the vibration that occurs during operation, and automatically lubricates the chain.
The air filter is protected fromusing a special casing. If you need to get to the filter, this casing can be easily removed. Adjust the revolutions with bolts. Idle speed is regulated by the upper bolt, which is located on the left side of the tool. The lower two elements supply air (right) and fuel (left).
- Product type - chainsaw.
- The Huter BS-52 is equipped with an engine of 2500 watts (3.4 liters).
- The capacity of the fuel tank is 0.5 liters.
- The engine has a volume of 52 cm3.
- The unit is equipped with a special saw bar 500 mm long.
- The width of the groove of the chain is 1.5 mm.
- The chain pitch is 0.325 inches long.
- The aggregate mass together with the chain and saw bar does not exceed 7.5 kg.
- Chainsaw is designed for one speed.
- According to the class, this unit belongs to semiprofessional instruments.
In the kit to the chainsaw is attached:
- user's manual;
- chains grinding hooks;
- saw bar.
The construction of this model saws was created in Germany. The very manufacture of the tool is made in China.
Strengths of the model
Like any instrument, its merits andThe chainsaw Huter also has disadvantages. Customer feedback can highlight the strengths of the equipment. The convenient shape of the handle makes it easy to hold the tool during operation. The lower part of it is somewhat enlarged. This design feature is appreciated by the owners. As evidenced by numerous reviews, with tearing of saw chains, this extension of the handle protects a person from injuries. Safety of work is provided by the presence of an automatic brake, which works when the front stop is pressed. The presence of the control elements on the handle of the chain saw ensures comfort during operation of the equipment.
According to the owners, this model is capable ofwound up with a half-turn. Despite the high German quality of the tool, experts recommend regular technical inspection: check the lubricant and bolted connections.
Users note the weaknesses of the model:
- the tool spends a lot of gasoline;
- chainsaw does not have sufficient tightness;
- when working, the equipment produces too much noise;
- In rare cases, it is possible to drain oil from the circuit and seize the accelerator button.
As evidenced by numerous reviewsconsumers, this tool has great operational stability. Owners of chain saws also appreciated their low cost and quality assembly of equipment.</ p>