Provision of civil law to its subjectsopportunities to participate in a variety of relationships is due only to the establishment of special borders. In this case, one of the determining factors for designating such a framework is the objects of civil rights. But what are they?
The concept and types of civil rights objects causenot only scientific interest. Their practical significance is great, due to the fact that in today's world economic interests play a leading role. And, therefore, it is worthwhile to understand how the regime of civil rights objects is being regulated.
The concept and types of objects of civil rights
If we talk about what an object iscivil law, it should be said at the outset that this is a blessing, whether it is material or immaterial. Therefore, the remark is correct that the diversity of species is built on the basis of the main features that the objects of civil rights are endowed with. And they are:
- the result of activity, regardless of a person or other forms;
- they always obey the legal regulation established by the legislation of the country.
Therefore, two classifications of objects are provided:
1. On involvement in civil circulation - fully involved (for example, household items), partially involved (drugs or weapons) and completely excluded (nuclear weapons).
2. By their nature - things, works and services, real rights and intangible goods.
It is worth noting that with respect to each species, a special legal regime is established, as will be discussed below.
Types of civil rights objects
The main classification of the aboveToday is the second day. This is explained by the fact that it is these types of objects of civil rights that are most often used in practice, both business and legal. And the largest subgroup is represented by things.
According to the jurisprudence, they are followed byto understand only material phenomena. In this case, things can act in their original state, and processed by a person for their own needs. It is worth noting that it is the things that belong to the first classification, presented in this article, according to the degree of involvement in civil circulation. Like the objects themselves, things also have other subspecies, to which the division into:
- immovable (land, buildings, reservoirs) and movable;
- indivisible (the division of which may lead to deterioration of the quality or deterioration) and divisible;
- certain generic signs (vegetables, cars) and individually-specific (Aivazovsky's painting);
- simple and complex (the latter lose their purpose in the disabling of any part). A vivid example is the enterprise as a property complex;
- non-consumables (vehicles) and consumed (food, raw materials for heating);
- an accessory and the main thing - for example, a car and a tire;
- division by qualitative characteristics - products, natural resources, animals and money (and also securities)
But objects of civil rights contain in themselvestwo groups, one of which is work and services. Unlike things, their distinction is not always possible. The division is carried out only by one criterion: in what form does the final result appear - material (work) or immaterial (service).
The last major type of civilianrights are non-material goods. Hypothetically, they are divided into 2 large subgroups - the goods associated with the person, and the benefits that are the result of intellectual activity. The first subgroup includes the basic natural human rights, and the second - the objects of the rights of authors, industrial property and other institutions related to the law of intellectual property. Here the remark will be fair that this category of objects has increased protection, which goes beyond the scope of civil legislation.
Thus, knowledge of the theory of what constitutes concrete objects of civil rights contributes to their effective legitimate involvement in economic and social circulation.</ p></ p>