Lomonosov. Interesting facts from life: birth
- Mikhail Vasilyevich was born on November 19, 1711. On the same day, in different years, the prominent Indian politician Indira Gandhi, the brilliant Cuban chess player, the world champion, Jose Raul Capablanca, the famous designer of clothes Calvin Klein, the twice Oscar-winning American Jodie Foster and hundreds of other famous people were born in different years. Day, apparently, this.
- Sinyishka Mikhail was the only child in the family of a 30-year-old Pomor and daughter of a deacon.
- At the home of the scientist, in the village of Lomonosovo in the Arkhangelsk region, today there are about 160 people. The settlement has not become famous in history.
Lomonosov. Interesting facts from life: childhood and youth
Misha was 9 years old when he was left without a mother. The father married again, but after 3 years the second wife also passed away. Pomor brings the third companion of life to the house, which is very similar to the evil stepmother of folk tales - she does not like the 13-year-old stepson.
- "The second mother" constantly took from Michael books, was angry with his craving for knowledge.
- In contrast to Mitrofanushka from "Incomplete", Lomonosov did not want to get married: after learning that his father had found his wife, the future scientist had a sick man.
- At the age of 19 he secretly fled from home to Moscow. The trip on the fish train took 3 weeks.
Lomonosov. Interesting facts from life: education
- In the first higher education institution in Russia - the Slavic-Greek-Latin Academy - the future encyclopedist acted on forged documents - he pretended to be a nobleman.
- Scholarship of Lomonosov was 3 kopecks a day. With this money, you could buy about 1.5 kilograms of meat or about 4 kilograms of bread. Money was not enough, so Mikhail, like many current students, was forced to work part-time.
- Lomonosov did not ask for money from his father. But one of the fellow countrymen who came every year with fish to the capital, lent him money. Subsequently, before leaving for abroad, Lomonosov returned the necessary amount to the creditor.
- Mikhail Vasilievich studied for 4 years in Moscow, for 1 year - in Kiev, Petersburg and Holland, 4 years in Germany.
Lomonosov. Interesting facts from life: family
- The scientist had one wife, daughter of Germanbrewer. When Lomonosov left Germany for Petersburg, he "forgot" about it for two years. The spouse had to look for the fugitive through the Russian embassy. Chemist did not deny the fact of marriage and helped his wife move to Russia.
- According to different sources, the Lomonosovs died two or three young children. Only one daughter survived, Elena.
Unknown Lomonosov: facts from life
- During the study of atmospheric phenomena from ball lightning, a scientist's assistant, Georg Richter, died.
- Lomonosov was very strong physically, liked to fight and once for a drunken debauch briefly ended up in jail.
- The words "atom", "molecule", "temperature" are introduced into use by them.
These are just a few interesting facts from the life of the famous scientist, but they also give an idea of his character and habits.</ p>
Interesting facts about animals
Interesting facts about Saturn, its rings and satellites
Scientist Claudius Ptolemy. Interesting facts from life
Rasputin Gregory: Interesting Facts, Predictions
Interesting facts about water for adults and children
MV Lomonosov, "Ode for the day of ascension": a summary and analysis of the work
Interesting facts about Selena Gomez, her career and personal life
Unknown artist: is it worth it to look for?
Bar "Lomonosov": description, reviews