Pistachios, the benefits and harms of which are a controversymany inhabitants and specialists, contain in their composition a lot of vitamins belonging to group B. Especially here vitamin B6 is allocated. According to its content, nuts can easily compete even with the liver (beef). Eaten 10 nuts per day make up the norm of this vitamin in the human body by a quarter. Other vitamins, which belong to group B, are found in fewer nuts.
Pistachios also contain phenolic compounds,providing them with antioxidant capacity. Put simply, these nuts keep the body young, not allowing the free radicals to destroy the cell walls. In addition, cell growth and renewal is provided. We can say that pistachios are juveniles, since they also contain vitamin E, which is also known for its antioxidant abilities.
No less important components, which alsodue to the benefits of pistachios - zeaxanthin and lutein - are carotenoids that help maintain vision. They also provide strengthening of bone tissue in the body of people: bones, skeleton and teeth. Pistachios are the only nut that contains carotenoids.
It should be noted in the composition of nuts and fiber. Compared with other nuts, in pistachios it is an order of magnitude larger. A portion of oatmeal contains as much fiber as in 30 grams of pistachios. And as you know, all people really need this element and always.
From all of the above, we can conclude thatpistachios harm the person does not cause, but only rejuvenate it and maintain at the necessary level the content of some important elements, which ensures the normal vital activity of the body.
Pistachios - good and bad - what more do they carrythey are fond of crackers nuts? In principle, in most cases, there is no harm in talking about harm. Pistachios perfectly support vivacity and vitality. Often these nuts are used for medicinal purposes. Their peculiarity lies in the fact that no foreign interference is used for their processing, but this product is environmentally friendly.
The use of pistachios for the body
- they are recommended as a supportive agent in the diet of patients;
- a rich content of minerals and caloric content make it possible to use pistachios for people who are engaged in mental work and sportsmen;
- if liver disease is observed, pistachios are indicated to enhance the working functions of this organ. In addition, they clean the bile duct from the blockages;
- pistachios can be removed liver colic;
- pistachios can be used as an additional remedy for the treatment of anemia and jaundice;
- the constant intake of pistachios reduces the predisposition to heart disease, relieves the heart rate and makes the vessels more durable;
- pistachios are useful in tuberculosis and diseases related to the upper respiratory tract;
- pistachios are aphrodisiacs, that is, their regular intake enhances sexual functions, improves sperm quality, and also increases the vitality and mobility of male reproductive cells.
Pistachio: good and bad
And yet we will talk in more detail about whenpistachios are good and bad for the body at the same time. The fact is that with all their positive qualities, these nuts often have one drawback associated with the technology of their processing: they are pre-soaked in salt water and only then dried, and, as is known, an excess amount of salt for the body is not at all useful. Therefore, pistachios can cause harm, but only if they are salted. And, therefore, do not buy pistachios "to beer". They will only cause thirst, increasing the burden on the kidneys and heart because of the excess fluid in the body. In food it is better to eat only unsalted nuts.</ p>