Symptoms and treatment of duodenitis
- A constant companion of almost all diseases -painful symptoms. And the treatment of duodenitis is directly related to which stage of the disease is observed. Pain, by the way, can be at the same time different: point, or the whole stomach will be ill.
- There may also appear such unpleasant "companions" of the disease, like nausea, vomiting, bloating, loosening of the stool or constipation.
- There are such common symptoms as an increase in body temperature to 37-37.5aboutC, weakness, weight loss, lack of appetite and malaise.
Once the symptoms are identified, and treatment of duodenitis can begin. It is complex and consists of several stages.
- Treatment etiotropic. During its carrying out use some antibiotics, and also the diet is observed. You should refrain from smoking.
- Treatment pathogenetic. Here, to improve your health, enzyme preparations are used (for example, Mezim and Pancreatin) in order to improve digestion. Sorbents (such as Enterosgel and Phosphalugel) that bind toxins are also prescribed. Such treatment helps to reduce pain through the use of more and spasmolytic drugs (for example, "No-shpa" and "Drotaverin").
Superficial duodenitis - treatment
Diet with duodenitis
After getting rid of the main symptoms of the diseaseIt is necessary to adhere to a special diet for two more weeks. As for nutrition, it should be fractional, five to six times a day. You need to exclude for a while from your diet fried and spicy dishes, radish, onions, meat and fish fat broths, seasonings, radish and garlic. Forget also for a while about bakery products and fresh bread. Cook only mucous porridge from oat, rice and semolina. Low-fat boiled fish or meat, as well as fruit and berry jelly, jelly, honey and sugar should be consumed with extreme caution. As for food, it should not be hot or cold. Often at the end of the "acute" period appoint courses of treatment of duodenitis with mineral waters. It will be superfluous and sanatorium treatment. An excellent result will also give herbal medicine.</ p>