Devyasil: medicinal properties and contraindications
Medicinal properties of the plant are inherent, inmainly, its rhizome and roots due to the variety of nutrients contained in them. These are essential oils, insulin polysaccharide, resins, waxes, vitamin E. The plant has a diuretic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, and also helps stop blood and get rid of worms.
The healing properties of the root of elecampane are used:
- With problems with the gastrointestinal tract, namely with gastritis, diarrhea, enterocolitis. The root can also be used to increase appetite.
- In diseases of the liver and kidneys gives a favorable effect.
- In the treatment of simple skin diseases (dry wounds, hard healing abscesses).
- When fighting with hemorrhoids.
- With colds and infectious diseases (flu, cough, cold, tuberculosis).
Devyasil: medicinal properties and contraindications, recipes
The most common recipe is a simple water tincture from 1 tbsp. l. crushed root elecampane. It strengthens the immune system, and it can rinse your mouth with gum disease.
- From 100 g of roots per 1 liter (we insist 4 hours), you can make a tincture for washing dry, hard healing wounds.
- With a severe cold, when the patientsymptoms such as severe coughing, fever, weakness, trouble with breathing, tea can be given instead of tea from rhizomes of elecampane and angelica (15 g each per liter).
For 1 tbsp. spoon of gruel root elecampane with honey is taken from various types of cancer and tumors.
- Tincture of 2 glasses of crushed root and 0.5 liters of vodka will help cure tuberculosis.
Recipes elecampane a great many: infusions against all kinds of allergies, ointments from scabies, baths from eczema and itching, decoctions of rheumatism and hypertension. Many diseases cure elecampane.
Therapeutic properties and contraindications to thisperennial grasses are closely related. So, elecampane can not be used for kidney pathologies, serious cardiovascular diseases, gastritis and low acidity, exacerbation of the ulcer. Also, women with prolonged menstruation and during pregnancy will have to give it up.
In conclusion, I would like to say that everything is betterand consult with a specialist who confirms or refutes the likely contraindications for you. If the doctor gives good, then do not be too lazy to add funds from the elecampane to the home book of medical prescriptions.</ p>