Unfortunately, the diet is not onlypeople who want to bring their volumes closer to the ideal, but also to those who suffer from certain diseases, including, for example, type 2 diabetes. In this case, compliance with the diet contributes to weight loss and even is a significant part of the treatment of the disease. The diet for type 2 diabetes has its own characteristics, but do not assume that the daily menu can not be tasty, varied and even slightly sweet.
In short, a diet for type 2 diabetes shouldbe based on the consumption of vegetables (about 800-900 g per day) and fruit (about 300-400 g). Combine them best with fermented milk products (0.5 liters), fish and meat (300 g), mushrooms (150 g). You can afford a little carbohydrates, for example, 100 grams of bread or 200 grams of cereals / potatoes a day and useful sweets. All this in order to return the cells of the body sensitivity to insulin and the ability to assimilate sugar. A diet with type 2 diabetes combined with adequate physical exertion can help to avoid drug treatment and enable you to live a full life.
To begin with, let's clarify that it is not possible to consume in diabetics:
- sugar, honey and artificial sweeteners;
- sweets (in extreme cases, you can eat a small portion of dark chocolate);
- products that contain fructose, glucose, etc .;
- cereal products (cereals, bread, pies, biscuits, cookies, etc.);
- vegetables with a high content of starch and carbohydrates (potatoes, beans, peas, beets, carrots);
- sweet fruits (grapes, strawberries, bananas);
- Fast food;
- cottage cheese, limit the consumption of milk, cheese and whole yogurt;
- undiluted fruit juices;
- products containing saturated fats (butter, fatty meat, fat, whole fat milk);
What you can eat with type 2 diabetes:
- products with a high content of vegetable fibers: fruits (apples, peaches, grapefruit, etc.), coarse, unprocessed cereals, nuts, vegetables;
- beef, offal, poultry meat;
- fish and seafood;
- Skim milk, yoghurt, cheese;
- Protein of a hen's egg.
The diet for type 2 diabetes is vital, but it should be gradually transferred to it. To make this easier for you, here are some simple rules:
1) Try not to have a homeproducts-provocateurs, such as sweets, cake, cookies, cakes. Let on a table, in a refrigerator there are bright plates or vases with beautifully cut and laid fruits, berries, vegetables and greens.
2) Learn to "buy" from yourself a carbohydratefood. For example, you really wanted a sweet. Completely eliminate for one day from the diet everything that contains carbohydrates, replacing it with a safe for yourself vegetables (different types of cabbage, onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and many others). Then in the evening you can quite afford a small cake or a favorite chocolate candy.
3) Do not forget to divide the plate into two parts: on one side, vegetables are laid, from which the meal begins, and the second part is divided into two equal ones with proteins (meat, fish, for example) and starchy carbohydrates (pasta, rice, potatoes, whole wheat bread).
4) Watch for portions of each of the carbohydrate products.
5) Liquid - pure plain water, coffee, tea, compotes, sour-milk products and mineral water - preferably consumed before meals, and not immediately after it.
6) Learn to eat often (5-6 times a day), but little by little, at the same time. Dinner should be at least 1,5-2 hours before bedtime.
7) Prepare a long-known products in a new way,using only what you can. For example, to prepare forcemeat instead of bread oat flakes, scalded and ground in a blender cabbage leaves, greens are good. And in order not to suffer constantly with a side dish, you can buy or prepare for yourself in the summer frozen various vegetables, which in the cold time stew for 20 minutes.
Diet in type 2 diabetes may not be toooppress, if you follow the simple rules on which the future depends. Enter into the diet everything that is allowed for this disease, and experiment on your health!</ p>