Homeland of persimmons are Japan and China. And today it is grown in Georgia, Uzbekistan, the Crimea, Azerbaijan.
Pleasant taste is not the only virtue that a persimmon possesses. Its useful properties are also very diverse and valuable.
Chemical composition of persimmons
By the number of nutrients this fruit is ahead of figs and grapes. Quickly satisfying hunger, a persimmon, a diet with which is very common, brings a lot of benefit to the figure.
Apples are a very valuable product for us, butin a persimmon of useful substances many times more. It contains dietary fiber, magnesium, sodium, calcium, potassium, manganese and iron. In the composition of this fruit there are also vitamins P, C, E, provitamin A, glucose, iodine, sucrose. There are also many antioxidants that contribute to the fight against harmful free radicals. Present in it and pectin, which helps the functioning of the digestive system (has astringent properties).
Persimmon: useful properties for the treatment and prevention of diseases and diseases
Regularly using persimmon, it is possible to prevent and treat many diseases:
1. Diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Persimmon is an excellent natural remedy for maintaining the health of the heart and blood vessels. To prevent the development of atherosclerosis, you need to eat a day only 100 g of fruit. The cardiac muscle uses persimmons to feed sugar - in them glucose is much less than in sugar refined, so the blood glucose level will remain normal. And vitamins P and C strengthen the walls of the vessels and the muscle of the heart, so that the use of persimmons can stabilize blood pressure and cope with hypertension.
2. Oncological diseases. Scientists have proven that with the daily use of products with beta-carotene significantly reduces the risk of lung cancer. And in the composition of persimmons, beta-carotene and provitamin A are present in huge quantities.
3. Urolithiasis. Long time persimmon was used in the treatment of the bladder and kidneys. To reduce the likelihood of the appearance of stones, there is a persimmon, since it has a lot of potassium. In addition, these fruits contribute to the rapid removal from the body of excess sodium salts, tk. have a good diuretic effect. Persimmon is an excellent helper for maintaining the potassium-sodium balance of the body.
4. Anemia and anemia. To prevent the appearance of these diseases, it is necessary to consume a lot of persimmons, in which there is a huge amount of iron. And especially persimmon is useful to pregnant women.
5. Thyroid gland and related problems. Here, the benefits of persimmons are due to the presence of iodine in it.
6. Catarrhal diseases. For colds and coughs, rinsing of the throat with fruit juice of 1 ripe persimmon, diluted with 3.5 tablespoons of warm water, is very helpful.
7. General strengthening effect. Berry has an excellent tonic effect on the body, increases efficiency, strengthens immunity, provides good sleep and good mood, is good soothing for our nervous system, improves appetite.
8. Digestion. Persimmon has a bactericidal effect against Staphylococcus aureus, hay and E. coli. And thanks to pectin, the fruit is used to improve the digestion process. This is an effective astringent for gastric pain and intestinal disorders. Many vitamins are also found in tea with Persimmon leaves.
9. Sight. Persimmon, whose useful properties owe in many respects to beta-carotene, in a huge amount contained in ripe berries, strengthens eyesight, and it is also good in the prevention of eye diseases.
10. Respiratory system. The same beta-carotene will also take care of the respiratory system, preventing the development of pneumonia and bronchitis.
11. Cosmetic effect. Because of beta-carotene (in the abundance of fruits available) persimmon, like other orange fruits, is very useful for the skin. This is a wonderful remedy in the fight against enlarged pores and acne. Often from persimmons masks, creams, shampoos and shower gels are made. At home, you can also use persimmons for the skin, the berry has a nutritional and moisturizing effect. Try to make such a mask: for 10 minutes on the cleansed face, apply the flesh of ripe persimmons, and then rinse with cold water. The face immediately looks younger, fresh and healthier.
12. Prevention of avitaminosis. The presence of numerous important micro- and macroelements and vitamins makes persimmon an excellent remedy for seasonal vitamin deficiencies.
13. Treatment of wounds. Ripe persimmon fruit has an excellent bactericidal and astringent effect. Attach a clean fruit to the burn or wound, and fast healing is guaranteed!
Persimmon, useful properties of which we already haveknown, has some contraindications. Since it contains many easily digestible sugars, it can not be used for obesity or diabetes. In other cases, it will be very, very useful.
Enjoy this berry and be healthy!</ p>