Gallstone disease is a disease that occurs with the formation of concrements in the gallbladder. This pathology occurs quite often, mostly women suffer from.
Quite often this pathology proceedsis asymptomatic. When the stones come out of the gallbladder, there is an attack of cholelithiasis, which is manifested by sudden pain in the hypochondrium, nausea and vomiting, dry mouth, itching of the skin. Yellowness of the skin and sclera can develop, dark urine and discolored feces are observed.
Treatment of cholelithiasis
At the initial stages of the development of this pathologyan active lifestyle is recommended. It is also necessary to normalize the body weight and eliminate the etiological factors - endocrine disorders, inflammation of the biliary tract, intestinal pathology. Importance has a dietary diet with the exclusion of fatty and high-calorie dishes.
Treatment of cholelithiasis should also include the taking of appropriate medications, among which are the following:
• "Phenobarbital" (to stimulate the formation of bile acids);
• ursodeoxycholic acid - promotes the dissolution of stones;
• peripheral M-holinolitiki (for example, atropine sulfate) - help to eliminate pain syndrome;
• analgesics, which also eliminate pain ("Analgin", "Baralgin", in severe cases - "Promedol");
• myotropic antispasmodics (for example, "Papaverine hydrochloride");
In some cases, therapy may beshock-wave cholelithotripsy, in which large concretions are fragmented into smaller fragments. It is worth noting that the treatment of cholelithiasis should be comprehensive. The volume of therapeutic methods is determined only by the doctor, taking into account the specific features of the clinical manifestations of this pathology, as well as the degree of obturation of the bile ducts.</ p>