In life, very much decides the case. Sometimes clearly planned plans because of unexpectedly arisen circumstances collapse at one point. Of course, it is insulting to abandon the intended goals. But from each, even a very unpleasant situation, one must always be able to benefit. For example, you are going on vacation: have issued a statement at work, collected things, bought tickets. But suddenly the circumstances have developed this way, then you need to change your plans. Vacation can be rescheduled, things will not go away anywhere. And what about the tickets? Will the money go missing? Not at all. This situation can be resolved, and with minimal losses.
Before trying to recover the costs incurred andto understand how to take tickets for a train, you need to clearly imagine what the total cost of the ticket you buy is from. All data is usually contained on the form itself. They include:
The basic cost of the ticket, which pays directly the possibility of travel on a specific itinerary;
- additional cost (payment for a reserved seat), which allows you to occupy a certain berth in the car;
- commission fee, which is a payment for the service associated with the issue of your ticket at the checkout;
- Insurance premium, which is usually collected for the purpose of life insurance of citizens against accidents on the way;
- Value added tax or VAT, which under tax law must be paid for any sale transaction.
The passenger is obliged to know that none of the chargestaxes and fees are not refundable. So you can return only the basic and possibly additional cost of the ticket. To understand how to take tickets for a train, you need to remember that the main factor in this matter is time. The earlier you decide to postpone the trip, the more money you will be able to return. There is a specially developed normative act, which is called "Rules for the provision of passenger transportation services in railway transport" No. 111. It was approved on 02.05.2005 and is in force to the present. It clearly defines how to take tickets for a train, and in what amount you can receive monetary compensation. Data can be summarized in a small table:
|Refund time||Ticket price, subject to return|
|24 hours before departure||main + additional|
|less than 24, but not more than 9 hours||main + 50% additional|
|less than 9 hours before departure, but not more than 1 hour after departure||basic|
Now we must finally learn the procedure of how to take tickets for the train. First you need to apply to the cashier, where the document was purchased for travel. At itself it is necessary to have:
- the ticket itself;
- Passport or any other document that allows you to verify your identity;
- if the ticket is preferential, then documents will be required on the basis of which the privilege is granted;
- if you want to return someone else's ticket, you will need a passport of the ticket holder and a power of attorney, written by his hand, to execute a transaction of this kind.
If you decide to go somewhere in the near futureand as a transport chosen for this railway, it would be prudent to take care of tickets in advance. To do this, you need to know how to book tickets for a train, so that the trip must have taken place. To carry out such an operation, you first need to know that the order is a preliminary guarantee of purchasing a ticket in the right direction with the right to choose the departure time and seat. You can order tickets in two ways:
- by phone, directly contacting the railway station reservation service;
- through the Internet.
By phone, you tell the operator everythingnecessary information and specify the time when you can pay and get a ticket. Then you will need to come to the station and complete the purchase. In this regard, buying an online ticket has a number of advantages. You should only:
- go to the site, which carries out the order of railway tickets, at any convenient time (24 hours a day);
- choose the desired direction, train number and location;
- specify the payment method.
Tickets can be paid immediately or only after theirreceipt. Payment is made using a bank card, electronic money or cash. At the request of the customer, you can pick up purchased tickets at the office of the company or arrange delivery by courier to the house. The courier, in turn, can take money from you as cash, and make payment using a portable terminal.
Advantages of electronic service
To buy train tickets for a train is, of course, more convenient whenhelp internet services. In this case, the main stages of the purchase you make, sitting at home in a comfortable chair. There is no need to stand in line. However, choosing this option, you should know some tricks and subtleties of this case:
Pre-sale of tickets begins already for45 days before the departure time of the train. Do not immediately place an order. It is known that at first all unprofitable places are put on sale (on the side in the aisle or near the toilet). A little later, 10 days before the scheduled date, the remaining tickets begin to be sold. At this time it is easy to order places much better and go with comfort.
- Even if you made an order through the Internet,tickets must be printed on a special form. A copy on a regular sheet, made with a home printer, will not work. It will need to be registered at the train station at the ticket office or at a special terminal.
- If you go on the road with a child under 5 years old or take your favorite pet with you, then you still have to apply to the cashier for the registration of an e-ticket.
Otherwise, the advantages of online shopping are undeniable.</ p>