A modern mobile phone or smartphone isthat friend and helper who is with the person all the time. Therefore, he is a reflection of our personality. Everything in it, up to programs, drawings and melodies, must be individual. Of course, the first thing the owner of the device thinks about is the appearance. Here you can buy rhinestones, designer covers or stickers. Also you can download a wide variety of wallpapers and pictures. Then download the necessary programs, books and more.
The most important part of personal mobileDevaysa is the installation of individual ringtones. There are several ways to solve this problem. The question of how to put the melody on a call on Android almost entirely depends on the version of the system.
Set custom ringtones on Android 2 and 3
These versions were released 5 years ago, inmid-2009. The main efforts of their creators were mainly aimed at improving the level of security, as well as optimizing the available memory and system performance. At that time, the possibility of setting non-standard ringtones through the usual setting of personal calls was not realized. That's why, before you put the melody on the bell in the old version of "Android", you need to pre-prepare. The most common and simple ways are creating special folders or installing a soundtrack through a standard player.
As on "Android" put the melody on the call, using special folders
If the smartphone has a USB cable for connecting to a home computer, it's enough just to create special audio folders for incoming calls, an alarm clock, SMS or all sorts of reminders.
- Using a standard cable, the smartphone connects to an existing computer.
- A special folder for music and media ringtones is created in the root directory. Or, if it is already present, its contents are revealed.
- A subdirectory Audio is created in the selected folder.
- To add your own melodies, you create the following directories: Alarm, Ringtones, Notification. In order to put the melody on the call, you need the Ringtones directory.
- It is here that you download the necessary songs or soundtracks to "Android." You can put a melody on the call just from the created root folder of Ringtones.
- For correct and stable operation, the phone is disconnected from the computer and rebooted.
How to put the liked melody on a call through a standard media player
This method is also more suitable for earlier versions of the presented system. To begin with, it is required that the desired melody was previously uploaded via a USB connection or through other available channels.
Then in the standard menu of the "Android" smartphoneselect the "Music" icon. When you press it, the media player turns on. Then use the "Settings" key to open the menu. In this list, you need to click on the existing "Set as". After all this, the following context menu will appear, where it will be possible to put the desired melody on all contacts or a separate call.
Another important point: before you put the melody on the Android phone, you should move all available contacts to the phone's memory.
How to set your melody to "Android 4.0" and above
The fundamental difference of modern modificationsA well-known Android system is the presence of many additional settings. With the help of them you can easily make your mobile device unique and recognizable. As for the topic of how to put the melody on the phone on Android, there are also several ways.
- Change and completion of any personal contact inphone book smartphone. To do this, just select the desired number, select "Change" in the context menu and select the setting of the ring tone among the settings list. In the presented ringtones gallery you can also download your own ringtone from the phone memory.
- Use multiple mobile programsfor individualization of contacts and SMS. It can be either paid or free applications. The most famous of them are Ringo + Ringtones, Audio Ringtones, Ringtone Maker and many other interesting and original programs. In addition, many of them allow you to edit existing tracks and cut favorite parts specifically for specific calls or SMS.