Progress does not stand still, and sooner or laterany gadget owner iPhone decides to purchase a new, more modern model of the mobile device. And what do we care about first, when we are going to part with the old phone? The answer is obvious: how to make all phone numbers appear in a new mobile device. After all, sometimes more than two hundred contacts, and manually rewriting them seems a matter of simply unreal. That's why in this article I'll tell you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone, as well as to any other modern gadget. So, let's look at several options.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using Microsoft Outlook
This is usually the easiest way. To transfer contacts, you need to do the following:
- Using a USB cable, connect the old iPhone to your computer and start iTunes.
- In the window that opens, select the "Information" section and synchronize with Outlook.
- Disconnect the device from the PC.
- Take the new gadget and connect it to your computer. In the program window, synchronize in the same way.
- That's all. Contacts copied.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iTunes
This way you can move not only phone numbers, but also all the information (photo, video and music) stored in your gadget. So, what is needed to do this?
- Connect the iPhone, which stores all the phone numbers, to the computer. Launch iTunes.
- In the window that opens, select your device and configure the synchronization settings. Click the "Apply" button.
- Disconnect the first device from the PC, and then connect a new one.
- Similarly, synchronize. After it's over, you will see that all the phone numbers will be in the new device.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using Mover application
In order to use this method,It is necessary that this program is installed in both gadgets, between which the information will be exchanged. The Mover application is available in the AppStore and you can download it for free. So, let's proceed to the actions:
- Connect both devices to the same wireless Wi-Fi network.
- Run Mover on the gadget you will be sending information from.
- In the program window, click on the plus sign and select the contacts that you want to transfer.
- Launch the Mover application on the second device.
- Pay attention to the screen of the first iPhone - there at the top there will be an arrow pointing to the second gadget.
- Have you seen? Now just move your finger to the highlighted contacts in the direction of this arrow. All information will be in the new device.
How to transfer contacts to iPhone from any other phone
In order to copy contacts with Nokia,Samsung, Sony Ericsson on the iPhone, you need to make sure that your old mobile supports work with your PC. Usually, the installation CD should be included with the phone, on which you can find the necessary program. So, let's proceed to the actions:
- Connect your old phone to your PC and sync it using the application with your computer.
- In the window that opens, locate the function "Export contacts". Using it, the program will create a file with contacts in one of these formats: CSV, vCard, vcf, etc.
- Disconnect the old phone and connect your new iPhone to your PC.
- Start iTunes and look in it.the "Import Contacts" feature. If the file formats are compatible, then all phone numbers from one application will automatically be transferred to another application. You will only have to transfer contacts to the iPhone, synchronizing it with the program iTunes. And how to do it, look a little higher.
From all that has been said, we can conclude thatIt is not so difficult to move contacts from phone to phone. The main thing is to follow the instructions. I hope you will not have any more questions about how to get rid of contacts from an iPhone or an iPhone.</ p>