Social policy is a systempurposeful activities carried out by the state or other business entity (for example, local, regional government, some private enterprise, etc.). They are conducted in order to improve the quality of life and raise its level among some segments of the population. She also studies social policy and issues related to economics, history, law, sociology.
Social policy of the state
Usually it is conducted through the authorities,regional or local. Financing of decisions in the social sphere is carried out from the state budget. The objects of social policy, as a rule, are large social groups. They must correspond either to the ideology that prevails in the state at the moment, or to the long-term values of society, that is, to be promising.
Social Policy: Priorities and Strategy
The main direction of its activity is generalsolution of a whole system of problems that arise in society at the present stage of its development. Among the accumulated issues there are always those that require priority intervention, and secondary. So, the priorities of social policy are:
- ensuring normal conditions for the existence of the family, rendering assistance to mothers;
- creating decent living conditions for every person, from birth to death;
- Protection of all freedoms of citizens and their rights provided for by the Constitution.
Social policy: principles and objectives
Social policy has the following tasks:
- to motivate the working activity of the employed population;
- to stimulate the growth of the economy, to strive to ensure that production is subject to the interests of the consumer;
- preserve the identity of the nation, its identity, its natural and cultural heritage;
- Provide the population with social protection and a decent standard of living.
Social policy is always guided by certain principles: partnerships, guarantees, continuity, fairness and responsibility.</ p>