Phraseological units make each language unique, beautiful, unlike others, even enigmatic.
For example, if a foreigner hears the phrase "language beforeHe will probably bring about a linguist-like mutant leading tourists to the Ukrainian capital, although this phraseology with the word "language" can be explained quite simply - if you ask the way for the oncoming travelers, you can find the route to any destination.
The meaning of the noun "language"
- The organ located in the oral cavity,who participates in articulation, helps to seize and chew food and is supplied with taste receptors: Oleg Nikolayevich ate breakfast by mistake accidentally bitten his tongue.
- Dish cooked from the animal's tongue: Kiryushka did not like boiled tongue, no assurances that this delicacy, and very useful, did not help.
- Detail of the bell, which, striking the bell itself, produces a melodious ringing: The bell-ringer was so desperately ringing bells that it seemed that the languages would come off.
- A system serving to express thoughts, having a certain phonetic and grammatical structure: Russian language at school was taught boringly.
- Manner, style: The essay is written in a lively, colorful language.
- Prisoner detained for the purpose of obtaining information about the enemy: Once the tongue has split, discard it from the cliff.
- Translator: I had to take a language with me.
- Means of human communication: Language originated at the dawn of mankind.
- Sign Language: What programming languages did you learn in high school?
Я-з-ы-к - a word consisting of two syllables, four letters and five sounds. This is an inanimate masculine noun, II declension.
Phraseologisms with the word "language" and their meaning
Do you often meet with idioms in everyday life, the basis of which are parts of the body?
Phraseologisms with the word "language" are very many:
- Tipon you on ... - angry farewell to someone who said tactlessness or something very unpleasant: How can you say this: a mule to you on ***!
- Sharing ... ohm - chattering: Enough *** scratching - go work!
- Step on ... - Silence: Elena Valeryevna really wanted to speak out, but still came to herself on ***.
- The devil pulled for ... - said regretfully about rash words: The devil pulled me for *** say this to you, forgive me, please.
- As a cow ... ohm licked - about that suddenly, suddenly disappeared without a trace: The treats disappeared from the table like a cow *** licked.
- Find a common ... - understand each other: The new teacher hardly found with teenagers a common ***.
- To hold ... for teeth - to keep a secret: Hold *** for your teeth, do not you dare tell anyone anything.
- To get on ... - to become a topic for gossip talk: They do not spare anyone, it's worth them to get on ***.
- Bite ... - Silence: She almost told the truth to other people, but bit in time ***.
- Hang ... ohm - too much and out of place to talk: Andrew only to *** chat - hollow.
- To pull for ... - to try to extract information, to force to speak: Nobody for *** pulled you.
- Angry at ... - intemperate, rude, sarcastic: With Maxim it's very difficult to communicate: he is very angry at ***.
- Dissolve ... - Speak unnecessary, gossip: Julia too often dismisses ***.
- Run, sticking out ... - to go with all his might: The boys needed to be in time, they ran out by sticking out ***.
- A tongue without bones, a long ..., ..., like a broomstick - a chatterbox: You have *** absolutely no bones, that's horrible.
- Jump off with ... a - break out (about words): Scary words jumped off with ***, Lyudmila Alexandrovna came to her senses, but it was too late.
- Hang ... on the shoulder - very tired: He walked, from fatigue *** on his shoulder hung.
- Weave ... ohm - to chatter everything without thinking: From excitement she weaves and weaves ***.
- Turns on the tip ... but - I know, but I can not remember, I can not find the words: The title of the book spun on the tip ***.
- ... does not turn - I hesitate to say: How did he *** turn?
- ... perfectly suspended - eloquent: Vasily will cope: his *** is very well suspended.
- Own ... ohm - speak a foreign language: Alina owned five ***.
- ... dislocate - it's hard to pronounce: The name of the sheikh is such that *** sprains, until you say.
- To speak different ... ah - do not understand each other: The spouses spoke different ***.
- ... stumbles - unable to clearly and clearly state even the simplest idea: So the head hurts, that *** stumbles.
Phraseology with the words "Russian language"
One of the most frequently used phraseological units is "to speak Russian", which means "to speak clearly, clearly, understandably, and easily."
- I think you spoke Russian: you can not go to construction.
- I say in Russian: "Do not dare! Do not dare! Do not dare!"
- The teacher told you in Russian to come up with five phraseological units with the word "language".
- His father told him in Russian that he would buy a gyroscope if there were no triples in the quarter.