Make a window decoration in New Year's style -at the same time an important and pleasant task, especially if the house has children. They will help adults create a New Year atmosphere and comfort in the house, learn to do something new with their own hands and will enjoy their own creations.
Decoration of windows for the New Year will not only bring you and all family members a good festive mood, but will also make you smile and make those who pass by.
How to make snowflakes for decorating windows with your own hands
The simplest and most common way of transforming the house for the New Year is to decorate the windows with snowflakes cut from paper.
If you do not know exactly or have forgotten how to cut them correctly, use the simplest method:
- First of all, take a sheet of paper. The thinner it will be, the easier it will be to cut out the decoration in the form of a snowflake.
- On the finished sheet, put a round plate oranother handy round-shaped object, circle it and boldly cut along the contour. In this case, you need to choose the diameter of the circle, depending on how much you want to get a snowflake.
- Then you need to fold it in half, then halve again half and quarter and also half. As a result, you should get the eighth part of the circle.
- On both sides of the resulting folded figure, you need to draw a pattern and cut it with scissors along the contour.
- We need to expand the circle. So it turned out to be a ready-made snowflake. In order to level it, you can simply iron it with an iron.
Types of snowflakes for decoration
In order to make a beautiful and original decoration of windows for the New Year, you can not only use the usual snowflakes from white paper, but also make something more unusual:
- Beautiful look on the windows of multilayer decorations. To do this, take a few snowflakes of different sizes and colors and fasten them with glue or a stapler.
- You can also cut beautiful ornaments from foil. Only it is necessary to take into account the fact that it can tear, therefore it is necessary to put the working material between two sheets of thin paper. Fold all 3 balls together and cut in the standard way.
- In order to create an original and unusuala six-beam snowflake, you need to take a sheet of paper and with a protractor draw a baseline and an angle of 60, 90 and 120 degrees. Then place the folded square on the base and bend its corners in the middle of the line at 60 and 120 degrees. Then draw the lines of the incisions and carefully cut with a stationery knife.
The resulting patterned decoration can be painted with paints, markers or paste white pompons on it.
Window decoration with snowflakes
There are several interesting ideas on how to create an original window decoration with snowflakes.
- You can paste them ready in the form of a snowman,garlands of eights with the help of whole and separate parts. Snowflakes can be cut at the same time not only white or from colored paper, but also from wrapping, newspaper and pages from old magazines.
- There is a variant of creating a mobile. To do this, you need to take a metal round frame and thread the finished snowflakes on the threads.
- The wreath as a window decoration will also look unusual and original.
- You can lay out a beautiful Christmas tree or a hare of different sizes, as well as from individual parts of a snowflake.
- Take advantage of ready-made templates of dancersballerinas, make a pack of homemade ornaments and hang them on a thread - you will get dancers fluttering in the air. You can also string ballerinas for rain, you will get a beautiful and original garland.
- It will look nice on the window, and it's easy to do this if a white snowflake is pasted onto a base of colored cardboard.
- You can make a wreath by sticking a snowflake on the base of a round cardboard.
How to glue snowflakes on the window?
That's ready to beautiful window decoration to the Newyear, with our own hands created. Only there remains the question of how to stick snowflakes, so that after a merry holiday there were no long curettage and damaged glass. To do this, you need to take a simple soap and moisten with a soap solution a sponge, grease paper ornaments and, leaning against the window, squeeze well - they will hold securely. But when they need to be removed, you can just grab the edge and pull - the snowflakes can be easily peeled off, and the window is simply washed with water.
A simple way to decorate a window with toothpaste
The original, simple and proven years is the decoration of windows with paste. If you chose this method of decoration, you can beautifully paint the windows of your home. To do this you need:
- Take a piece of foam and roll it into a tube in the form of a brush with a sticky tape.
- Extrude the required amount of toothpaste on a flat surface (eg a plate) and dilute it with a little water.
- Dip a foam brush into the paste and drawthought out in advance on the size of the window drawing. The simplest are pine branches on which Christmas toys hang, they can be painted using ready-made stencils (a bunny, a snowman, squirrels, etc.).
- After the paste has dried a little (a few minutes), you can make a thin stick of needles on branches and other small items on Christmas decorations.
Negative images on your windows using toothpaste
You can take advantage of such an unusual anda beautiful way, like decorating windows for the New Year in the form of negative images of toothpaste. For this, you need to perform a few fairly simple actions:
- Cut one or more snowflakes (based on the composition you have planned) and moisten it with a little clean water, so that it sticks to the glass, then gently remove excess liquid with a dry napkin.
- Squeeze out the necessary amount of white paste from the tube and dilute it with water.
- Then, using a toothbrush, gently sprinkle small dots around the snowflake. The first few drops are best shaken off, since they are obtained by large dots.
- Next, you need to wait a few minutes until your song dries, and remove the snowflake.
Another few simple ways to decorate the window for the New Year
In addition to snowflakes and compositions painted with toothpaste, you can do:
- Using a simple piece of soap, a beautiful window decoration. A photo of this variant is presented below.
- You can choose Christmas-tree toys of different shapes and sizes and attach ribbons of different colors to them, but they are suitable in width so that they are not too wide, but also keep the toy.
- You can make the decoration of the window in the form of butterflies. To do this, the two wrappers must be folded with an accordion and sewed together in the middle with threads. The resultant butterfly should be attached to the curtain with threads or double-sided tape to the glass.
- Make a decoration with lace. To do this, cut off the lace fabric of the required size and glue it with a special glue on the window.
New Year window ornaments made of PVA glue
Despite all the beauty and tenderness, decorationwindows for the New Year with their own hands with the help of PVA glue can be done quickly, simply and cheaply. To do this, you will only need a bottle of PVA glue, a file, stencils, a medical syringe and a glue brush.
The plus of such ornaments is also the fact that PVA glue:
- if you make snowflakes and other decorations in a thick layer, then they can be used more than once;
- it is peeled off and attached to windows and mirrors such window decoration very easily.
In order to create such decorations of any shape and size, you need to perform a few simple steps:
- We put the stencils selected and printed in advance into a transparent file. In this case, you need to choose large and uncomplicated samples for work.
- Glue PVA need to fill the syringe without a needle or other suitable container.
- Carefully along the lines, apply a stencil pattern on a thick layer. After all, thin jewelry can break, and thick enough to last for several years.
- After the end of work, you need to postpone your crafts for a day, so that they dry up.
- Remove the resulting transparent ornament from the film and attach it to the window.
The main thing is that the decoration of windows for the New Year is transparent in the daytime and does not interfere with penetrating the light, but at night it shines beautifully and is highlighted by the night lights of the city.
Patterns of paper on the window
Undoubtedly, beautiful and original isdecoration of windows in the kindergarten or in the house with the help of stitches (cutting out patterns from paper). For this species, you will need a white Xerox or a paper. Cut patterns can be a sharp clerical knife or manicure scissors. Those who are a true master of the art of carving and who do not have problems with imagination can come up with various decorations themselves. For those who do not even know how and what can be done, there are many ready-made examples and stencils in the form of:
- New Year's toys;
- Santa Claus, Snow Maiden, snowman, deer;
- winter landscapes (small houses, winter wood);
- bells, candles, children, asterisks and a month.
With the help of stilts in the house you can createa real atmosphere of wonder and magic, pasting ready-made decorations on windows, mirrors. You can even make a kind of mobile, hanging on the threads of the moon, stars and angels.
Winter fairy tale on the windowsill
Ideas for decorating windows exist the most diverse, but the warmest, warming and original is the decoration of the window sill in the form of a winter fairy tale with illumination.
In order to create such a miracle on your windowsill, you need to take cardboard, foam rubber, scissors, glue and garland and do the following:
- Make a cardboard or thick paper base with low sides to the entire window sill.
- Lay foam in the middle of the base and make a hole for the garland.
- Put the garland on it, unfolding all the bulbs up.
- Using templates or independently cut out figures of a winter fairy tale (deer, tree, Santa Claus with Snow Maiden, squirrels, etc.).
- Attach the carved figures to one side of the base and, turning on the garland in the evening, enjoy the New Year's miracle of a fairy-tale house.
Successful ideas, wonderful New Year's decorations and fairy-tale mood!</ p>