Cheesemakers are a very tasty and healthy dish, which is perfect for breakfast and dinner. Many people like this dish. We suggest you cook syrniki with apples.
The basis for the dish is cottage cheese. There is information that the more he has a percentage of fat, the more useful the product for the body. Therefore, if there is such an opportunity, then choose cottage cheese more fatty. Whoever sits on a diet can use a fat-free product, but it's worth adding a spoonful of yogurt to it. So, calcium is better absorbed by the body. In addition, the cottage cheese will get tastier.
A good option is 3% fat. In such a product, calcium and protein are preserved, while the fat content will be minimal. You can also use cottage cheese 9% fat.
There are a lot of recipes for the preparation of cottage cheese delicacies. Now tell you a few ways how to make syrniki from cottage cheese with apples.
Such products are very delicate, have a light apple flavor, which can be further strengthened by pouring a pinch of cinnamon.
What is needed for cooking?
- 400 g of cottage cheese (9% fat content);
- three tbsp. spoons of flour;
- two chicken eggs;
- two apples;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar;
- vegetable oil (it is necessary for frying).
Of this amount of products, about twelve pieces of ready-made cheese cakes are produced, although, of course, this number is approximate, because everything depends on the size of the curds.
Cheesecakes with apples: recipe
- Fruit rinse under running water, peel. Then grate on a grater (shallow).
- Take a bowl, pour the cottage cheese, then rub it with sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Then add apples to this container. If desired, you can pour a pinch of cinnamon.
- Add flour to the resulting mass. Stir everything. As a result, you should get a homogeneous mass, from which you will form future cheese cakes. After that, the cottage cheese products should be dipped in flour.
- Now we need a frying pan. Put it on the fire, pour in the sunflower oil and lay the cheese cake with apples. Products should be fried from two sides until the appearance of an appetizing, golden crust. After the sour-cakes have acquired such a shade, cover them with a lid, cook for another seven minutes.
That's all, our cheese cake with apples are ready! Therefore, you can serve them to the table and call your relatives. It is best to eat curd cakes warm with honey or with warm sour cream (15% fat content).
Dietary syrniki with apples in the oven
If you are dieting and counting calories, thenwe suggest you prepare a dietary version of this dish. These cheese cakes with apples should definitely be consumed in this period, because cottage cheese, which is the main ingredient of the dish, is vital for the human body. So, let's start ... What will it take to prepare such a dietary dish?
- 250 grams of cottage cheese (low-fat);
- 2 tsp sugar powder;
- 1.5 tbsp. spoons of flour;
- 1 sweet apple;
- 2 chicken eggs.
- Take a deep bowl or pan, pour the cottage cheese into it.
- Then take the apple, wash it under running water, peel off the skin.
- Then we need a grater (large). On it, rub the apple.
- Then you need to mix cottage cheese and a shabby fruit.
- Now take the eggs, separate them from the yolks. We need proteins. Put off the yolks.
- Proteins pour into the apple-curd mixture.
- Then add the powdered sugar. After that, mix everything thoroughly to make a homogeneous mass.
- Then start pouring the flour and kneading the dough. Note that it should keep the shape, but not too tight.
- Then, with wet hands, take from the total mass of a tablespoon of dough and form the syrniki.
- Turn on the oven.
- Pour croissants with apples on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for fifteen minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the finished products on a plate and allow to cool slightly.
- You can serve cheese cakes with yogurt or with berry sauce. It is best to eat them warm. Then they have a more delicate taste. Bon Appetit!
A small conclusion
Now you know how you can cook syrniki withapples, we described the recipe of the dish in detail. We hope that you can prepare such a meal for your relatives. They should definitely like such syrnichki.</ p>